The Weekend in Carson City Starts HERE!! OPEN JUNE 4-5 and Every weekend all summer!!
New Vendor Steps Below
Read the Vendor info page completely. Submit the vendor info form. tell us about yourself and if you have pics, submit them! Be patient, we will return your email.
You'll receive an email requesting more info or accepting you into the market. Sign and return any documents we send you. Go to the link we send you and book the days you are approved for in your acceptance email. If you haven't received this look in your junk mail folder as well. Still no? Call us and leave a VM.
Book ONLY dates you are approved on from our payment site (link sent in email)
Show up. Collect your Vendor Packet. Have Fun. Enjoy Beautiful Downtown and the day selling the unique treasures that you brought to the market!
Return your Vendor packet to us BEFORE you leave. Clean your spot so its ready for the next day. Go get dinner in Downtown!
If you're interested in one of our open air market vendor spots, you are in the right place! Start by applying here, telling us a little about yourself and attaching some photos of your booth and or merchandise for sale. We are working hard to gather hand-picked vendors who specialize in antiques, farmhouse, collectibles, unique finds, Arts & Crafts, Rustic, Furniture Up Cyclers, Re-purposers and more.
Vendors are expected to do their part in creating a memorable shopping experience at our market by contributing a curated and aesthetically pleasing booth. Consider your pop up tent, your seasonal weekend storefront.
We are located in the Capital of Nevada, beautiful downtown Carson City, and want to give locals and tourists alike a must see weekend stop and a memorable shopping experience!
If this is you, please apply!!
If you are new to this, don't be intimidated, we want you too!!
Apply and tell us you are new!
We understand some people want additional information and are sometimes hesitant when filling out online forms. We ask this info so we can give you correct info and email or call you back if we accept you into the market. It is for no other purpose than that.
WE DO NOT SHARE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION. PERIOD.
So please fill out the application and help us get to know YOU!
Whether you are a business, a local vendor, a traveling vendor, or a weekend enthusiast we want to see your style, help you sell, and together we can build this community in Downtown Carson City!
* All vendors must have a 10x10 tent with sand or weight for each leg to keep it down *white, black, or burgundy are the preferred colors but others will be accepted. Should you become a consistent vendor we will ask that you use our preferred colors once established. *All tables must have table coverings. *All business and returning vendors must have booth signage. Let people know who you are and where to find your other locations. Use this Pop up to send people to your other location next! Help them fill their day in DOWNTOWN!!
10x10 -all items under your tent
10x15 -your items under your tend and can extend out 5 ft in front 10x20 - all items under 2 tents custom or different sizes needed please add details in tell us about yourself section
DOWN TO BUSINESS.......
Nv requires all sellers at our market to charge sales tax. It allows people to sell at our market before they need a business license, so we are making some spaces open to the occasional sellers in our community. We will also be glad to walk you through the process of becoming a weekly seller
Saturdays we omit our food trucks and ask that our patrons who are hungry support the Farmers Market across the street. On Sundays food truck vendors will be welcome, so everybody benefits.
DATES AND HOURS OF OPERATION:
The Downtown Vintage Market operates at many different dates and times. Please be aware of load-in and set-up times.
The Downtown Vintage Market (outdoors in Downtown Carson City) will operate every Saturday & Sunday from June 1st, 2022 through October 1st, 2022, including holiday weekends. Market hours are 9AM – 4PM. The markets are rain or shine
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
The Downtown Vintage Market is a curated market. All applicants are required to submit an application and a few photos of their wares for review with description.. Online applicants will be notified as quickly as possible. Not every vendor will be accepted. We may not contact you if you have not been deemed an appropriate fit. The Downtown Vintage Market reserves the right to decide who is eligible to sell at the market for any reasonable reason. Please review market policies before applying.
• The cost for a 10’×10’ reserved spot is $50 per SAT market & $35 per SUN market
• The cost for a larger spaces goes up from there and and is limited in quantity and availability, any additional information for these larger size spaces will be provided to serious vendors who submit the vendor info form along with photos.
. You are making a commitment to participate on at one (1) reserved date and will be responsible for payment in advance of all dates. Carefully review the payment, cancellation and date change policies before applying.
• PAID status is the only way to guarantee a confirmed spot at The Downtown Vintage Market.
• If accepted, you will receive a link to an online store where you can select and purchase dates. Purchasing these dates are the only way to reserve spaces.
• You may purchase as many additional dates as you like during the season as long as spots are still available, using the same page link, or by contacting us at email@example.com
• IMPORTANT: by selecting dates, you are making a commitment to The Downtown Vintage Market and are responsible for immediate payment of those dates whether you attend or not. You are automatically put into the system for those dates and will be billed. If you are not prepared to make this commitment, please do not apply as a vendor.
Promoting- By signing up as a vendor you agree to let the market utilize photos, videos and online posts of your merchandise, booth and likeness for promotional purposes to further the reach of the market, to aid vendors in selling, and for our markets and our events in advertising. You also agree to do your part in sharing the market page, posts and spreading awareness in the community and online to help build the community and market experience for all. If you have any questions about this policy please reach out to us. We are glad to go over it.
You will be directed to an online store to purchase your dates. Dates may SELL OUT QUICKLY, so be sure to buy in advance. The Downtown Vintage Market uses an online store and it works like most online stores with a cart and checkout system. Checking out and paying with your selected dates is the ONLY sure way to reserve spaces.
The Downtown Vintage Market is a rain or shine market. Booth fees are non-refundable. You are responsible for payment of your reserved dates, whether you attend or not. No credits or make-up dates will be granted for cancellations received in the 14 days prior to the market or for no-shows. In order to present the best and most vibrant market we will require the 14 days to fill your reserved space for another vendor.
In order to switch a date we need at least 14 days e-mailed notice. Vendors are permitted free date changes. Date changes are subject to availability.
PURCHASING ADDITIONAL DATES: We may be able to accommodate additional dates with less than 14 days notice. If dates are available for purchase on the Downtown Vintage Market online store then they are available. Please, use the link provided in your acceptance email to the online store to purchase dates. Bookmark this link for future reference.
The Downtown Vintage Market is a rain or shine market. By choosing to participate in a rain or shine market, vendors assume all risks associated with adverse weather conditions. No refunds, credits or make-up dates will be given to vendors who choose not to attend a market for weather related reasons.
Market cancellations are considered only in the very rare event of an official severe weather warning. Market cancellations are at the sole discretion of the managers of The Downtown Vintage Market. No refunds, credits or make-up dates will be granted in the event of a market cancellation due to weather or if the market closes early due to severe weather.
SETUP & OPERATION OF VENDOR SPACES:
• Our Market staff will assist in assigning spaces to vendors as they arrive at the market.
• Booth set-up is not permitted before 7:00AM on market day and vendors must be ready for operation by 9:00AM.
• Booths must be staffed during operating hours, 9:00AM-4:00PM. Breakdown of your booth before 4:00PM is not permitted, unless permission is first obtained by the market manager. Operations of the market should not be disrupted, nor the safety and convenience of shoppers or vendors be jeopardized.
• Vendors are required to have tents as we are a rain or shine event. Please arrange for a tent.
Weights for tents are MANDATORY at each of our markets. At least 40 lbs per tent leg. For instructions on how to make your own and purchase, Check out these weights. They fill with sand.
- All tables must have table coverings.
• The Vendors are responsible for keeping their space attractive during market hours and for cleaning up their space after the market closes, including removal of garbage and sweeping up any loose debris. This is a downtown lot. Leave it clean. No single use plastic bags are allowed.
• The Downtown Vintage Market reserves the right to refuse or terminate any vendor who does not comply with the above guidelines.
TAX ID CERTIFICATES:
Tax ID Numbers are REQUIRED in NV. All Exhibitors must be in compliance with State & Federal Tax Laws and display Tax ID Certificate in booth. This is required for both in state and out of state vendors. If you do not have a tax id certificate, you can obtain one online. New Vendors without business licenses will collect a single day tax packet from market staff before market opens and return at close of market with ALL taxes collected. The process is straight forward and we will guide new vendors.
The DOWNTOWN VINTAGE MARKET STATEMENT:
The Downtown Vintage Market and all of it’s managers and employees reserve the right to remove, sanction and terminate any vendor whom displays, sells, behaves in a way that is deemed detrimental or inappropriate to the market. Such behavior will be based on the opinion of the The Downtown Vintage Market managers and/or it’s employees. The Downtown Vintage Market will not be liable for refunds and/or expenses incurred if sanctioned for any of the above reasons. The Downtown Vintage Market managers and employees reserve the right to remove, any vendor who misrepresents himself or his products. As a curated market, the promoter reserves the right not to select vendors who may not be appropriate for the market.